Can change at any time without notice*
Terms Of Service- Please read carefully. Signing up for service means you have agreed to all of these terms.
Service and prices are based off properties that are 1/8th of an acre or less. Larger properties and corner lots will have a premium rate
- Payments accepted- Customers are required to put a Credit Card on file for auto pay. We do not take personal checks, money orders, cashier checks.
- Pre-Pay Payments-Monthly subscriptions are paid 1 month forward, this means the day your service starts your monthly payment is due before you can be scooped. If you don’t pay we don’t scoop.
- Weekly Payment- If you make special arrangements to pay weekly then your payment is due the day before your scoop date. If you don’t pay we don’t scoop.
- Skipped scoop due to non payment-If your scoop day is skipped because of missed payment then a “One time Cleaning” fee will be charged at the next scoop.
- Late Payment- If payment is more than two weeks behind your service will be discontinued until the account has been paid in full. We understand that “Life Happens” please communicate with us, so we can work out a plan if you do become behind.
- Service cancellation –We reserve the right to cancel your serve at any time. If you choose to cancel your service then we need a 7-day notice. If less than 7 days you will still be charged for that week’s scoop.
- Holidays- If your scoop days land on a holiday, then your scoop will be done either the day before or the day after, this is up to our discretion and we’ll notify you of your altered scoop day.
- Company Vacation- We reserve the right to shut down scooping services two weeks out of the year. Typically this will happen 1 week in the summer and the week between Christmas and New Years, but is subject to change at any time. You will be notified in advance.
- Complaints You have 24 hours to file a complaint. Please do so via Email: email@example.com . If we miss a pile or there is an issue please contact us right away.
- Skipping Scoop Day- We reserve the right to skip your scoop day if access to your yard is blocked, deemed unsafe by our staff, frozen or broken gate, unattended dogs in the backyard, or behind on payment.
- If we can’t see it we can’t scoop it-If your lawn is overgrown or covered in leaves we CAN’T ensure a full clean-up
- Trampoline- If your dog goes #2 under the trampoline we will NOT be able to scoop under there. Please move the trampoline prior to our arrival to ensure that area can be cleaned.
- Locked Gate– If your gate is locked we will not hop the fence or enter the home. Please unlock it, leave the combination, or key on scoop day. We will relock it on our way out.
- Gates left open- The #1 rule is to NEVER leave a gate open when we leave. We’re checking it once, checking it twice….you get the point.
- Broken Gate- If the lock or latch on your gate breaks we will notify you immediately and secure it with zip ties if possible and notify you. We will only do this once. If we come back the next scheduled scoop and the gate hasn’t been fixed we will not scoop you. Our staff will not hop your gate.
- Unattended Dogs in yard- We at POOfessional Cleanup are dog lovers down to the core, but we will not enter a yard if the dog(s) are outside unattended by the owner. This is for the safety of our staff.
- Neighbor Hood watch-If you have neighbors that watch your home ( Such a nice neighbor). Please inform them that you will be serviced by POOfessional Cleanup on said day. We as a company have much respect for the Police, but do not enjoy them being called on us. We’re just here to take your backyard tootsie rolls away AKA ( Dog Poop)!
- Rain- Scooping will be canceled
- Lightning- Scooping will be canceled
- Flooding-Scooping will be canceled
- Strong wind- Scooping will be canceled
- Heavy Snow- Scooping will be canceled
- Heat Advisory- Scooping will be canceled
- Cold Advisory-Scooping will be canceled
- If we can see it we can scoop it- During the winter months it’s harder to see smaller poop in the snow. Don’t be worried though, as soon as it’s visible it will be scooped!
- Snow Day- Yes, on occasion, we get snow in Louisiana. Our scooping services shall be completed on your scheduled day as long as there isn’t freezing rain, temperature below 0, or excessive snow on the ground. If a “Snow Day” is called you will be notified by one of our staff members.
- Frozen gate-If gate is frozen shut, your scoop day will be skipped and you’ll be serviced on your next scheduled scoop day.
- Gate blocked by snow-If your gate is blocked by snow and we’re not able to open it your scoop day will be skipped. Our staff doesn’t shovel snow, but we do have a great company to refer you to. (Ask for details)